5 Important Kitchen Remedies You should Always Have
by Alesha Wilson
It’s important that you keep the family safe. One way to do that is by keeping a stash of helpful things like the following kitchen remedies inside the house so that when an emergency situation arises, you are prepared.
Thankfully, there are plenty of things in your kitchen that you will find useful as a natural remedy. Here are some examples:
1. Garlic. Garlic has acidic compounds that help counter cancers. Instead of eating unhealthy foods, you should invest on ingredients such as garlic so that you can maintain a cancer-free body.
2. Ginger. Ginger is a good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory component. You can prevent common colds, flu, migraines, and many other problems with the use of this. You don’t even have to wait to get sick because just a little bit of ginger can already keep you healthy.
3. Green tea. Apart from being a good antioxidant, green tea is also one of the natural remedies against a dog bite. Before rabies develops, clean the infected area with soap and running water before administering green tea. Aloe vera could also work.
4. Rosemary. The taste of the food you eat is not the only one this herb can improve. In fact, it can also enhance memory retention to avoid cases of Alzheimer’s in the future. Wouldn’t you want to grow old and still remember every family member?
5. Coconut oil. Got no conditioner left and couldn’t go out to buy it? Don’t worry because as long as you have coconut oil, your hair will remain shiny and moisturized. Coconut oil gives it better shine plus also helps strengthen it to avoid premature breakage and split ends.
Keep these natural home remedies in the kitchen for when ever you need them.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Home cure forum..real reviews by real people!.